Api/People/save adds or edits new person.
API user must have permission to add or change people.
Api/People/save (id, email, isUser, isDriver, password, firstName, lastName, employeeId, phone, department, externalId, apiKey, driverKey, skills, roles, vehicles, privateZones, homeAddress, objectRightsType, objectsRightData)
- id: unique number of existing address. If you leave it empty, you are adding new person
- email: for users, mandatory. For drivers, optional
- isUser: any nonzero value indicates, that you are creating user
- isDriver: any nonzero value indicates, that you are creating driver
- department: must exist in list of current departments, otherwise it would be ignored
- apiKey: set it if you want to add API key to user
- driverKey: adds driver key to list of existing driver keys of that person
- skills: must exist, otherwise gets ignored.
- roles: must exist, otherwise gets ignored
- vehicles: list of objectId-s (array of numbers)
- privateZones: must exists, otherwise gets ignored
- objectRightsType: works only if you are setting up user. Possible values are:
- all: all vehicles are visible to user
id(individual): fixed list of vehicles are visible to user
group: vehicles belonging to specified groups are visible to user
- objectsRightData: depending on objectRightsType, it should have following contents.
id: list of object id-s, what are visible to user
group: list of groups, what are assigned to user. User can see vehicles, what belong to those groups.